VisiTors

Friday, February 11, 2011

midnight thinking

Title: midnight thinking


8 february 2011



I don’t know why, but tonight I didn’t feel sleepy or anything. just stay in front of a laptop with a slow connection because the signal interference. hugging 'coru' stuffed alligator that doesn’t look like a crocodile if observed, looked more like a small crocodile with the body and big head and small legs <but that's what makes it funny and I think that’s same thing XDD> and currently only coru who accompany me.


04.45AM I still can’t sleep, I remember someone, I don’t know what happened to him but his attitude quite strange, he doesn’t want those people to him. I didn’t know he was there a problem or really want to pull away from those people who are nearby. and frankly I'm worried


I'm so melancholy but I'm happy with myself ^ ^. Be grateful with what God gave to us is the key to enjoying the time and living life ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map